Vision, mission and values
Glassock & Associates strives to be a leading independent, dynamic and flexible employee benefits and individual financial planning business. We focus on providing solutions and services to meet the needs and requirements of both corporate entities and individuals in the retirement, investment, insurance and healthcare sectors in South Africa.
Our goals are to build lasting relationships with our clients and service providers, as well as be recognised by our ability to provide high quality services at a reasonable price.
Our focused team and energised employees are committed to creating a workplace that values and respects individuals and the broader community, by being socially responsible and providing employment and growth opportunities for all stakeholders.
To provide high-quality service across our entire product spectrum while adhering to our core values of integrity, transparency and efficient, accurate service delivery.
To maintain efficient systems that are at the forefront of technology.
To communicate clearly and timeously with our clients.
We are open and honest in all our dealings.
We treat everyone’s investments as if they were our own.
Our staff is honest and professional – Glassock & Associates has never had a fidelity claim!
As an independent organisation, we are able to choose the best funds for your investments.
Statements are delivered on time, every time.
Claims, payments and withdrawals are handled speedily and efficiently.
Funds are selected for optimum performance, which means the return on your investment is maximised.
The Glassock promise
In the spirit of “raising the industry standard”, Glassock & Associates promises to:
- Respond to all queries efficiently and effectively
- Continually strive to improve service delivery, while offering cost-effective solutions
- Actively participate in new proposals around retirement reform and industry developments
- Deliver financial statements on time, within the guidelines set out by the FSB
- Ensure members have real-time access to their fund information, including benefit statements
- Pay out withdrawals within 30 days*
- Process and pay death claims within four months*
*Subject to all administrative requirements being met